Monday 31 October 2011

Script Draft 2

After a week of looking at what needed to be done and to add some conflict to make the characters actions make more sense I created my script number two.  Most of the beginning is the same, it's just the middle and end I tweaked a bit.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I much prefer this version, it just physically and emotionally makes more sense.  The conflict added is the thunderstorm, it was hard for me to decide on one, as I didn't want any man made conflict or for the pond to be destroyed, as I wanted my creature to leave on her own not to be forced from the pond as it isn't inhabitable any more. I also made it a little more clear that she does want to leave but is now too scared too rather than her being too busy with looking after the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment