Wednesday 19 October 2011

Script 1

Once I had the character design basically set I looked at writing up a script.  I just kinda of started writing and see where it went, this is only my first script.

The basic summary is the life of my pond creature is repetitive, showing her basic day to day life, she looks after the animals and watches over the pond.  She has no real company except the insects, fish and animals around her.  One day she hears a strange noise she has never heard before but ignores it.  The next day carrying on with her day she hears the sound again, she goes to investigate but the pond needs her and draws her back.  She hears the noise once again, louder than before and so with her curiosity she goes off into the unknown for the first time not knowing what she will find.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I knew there wasn't something quite right about the script but I couldn't think what, so I decided just to start storyboarding and see if I could get a better idea of what needs developing when I see it visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment