Sunday 20 November 2011

Character Colour Tests

With a rough indication on what her environment will look like and that I have a good idea on what type of character my creature is I did some colour tests.  It was important that since I have now gotten rid of her gills that the audience knows straight away that she is NOT HUMAN! so colour plays an important part. Since she is an amphibian she breaths underwater through her skin, which is also moist.  I decided green would be the most suitable colour, getting just the right shade is important as I don't want her to look like an alien either.  Her hair is meant to me almost like slimy dreadlocks, so a darker mucky green I thought would do best.  I think 4 and 6 are so far my favourites, they just look a bit more natural and not super-natural.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment