Friday 11 November 2011

Continuing Animation Test

As well as sorting out my storyboard I did some more designs for my character, though this was before my pecha kucha presentation and learnt that I do need to re-design my character slightly.

I did some head-shots of the character, looking at different angles and different expressions of her face. I also looked at her inner skeleton structure just to help to the animating process and where exactly the joints move.  For reference to this I took some pictures from the London National History Museum and there was a skeleton of a frog.

Photobucket

Photobucket
these skeletons were very helpful for the anatomical structure of my creature (at the Nation History Museum)
Photobucket   Photobucket
 As well as that I looked at the key expressions that my creature will express in the film, though since changing my storyboard the emotion of joy and nurturing are being removed, therefore just leaving alerted, shock, scared and curiosity.


Photobucket


I also did another animation test, this time underwater.  I thought it would make sense if I did a test of something she's actually be doing in the film, so in my storyboard the first thing she does is wake up and do a big yawn.  I think I got the acting quite well, but I think I will defiantly need to add some bubbles to complete the underwater effect.  I also like the hair flow and the applying the Mucha style I think it works well underwater, and I do want her to be much more elegant underwater compared to her on land.

No comments:

Post a Comment