Saturday 17 December 2011

Schedule and Budget

Schedule

To organise my timetable for next year I planned out a rough schedule and estimated how long it will take for each section of work for my film.  So far I am on track, my rough dissertation is handed in, my working life report is almost complete, so I can concentrate on finding a composer, and completing my detailed animatic and 30 seconds of feasibility tests. Photobucket

Budget


Looking at my budget, I have most of the equipment I need already.  But I have listed here what I have and need and how much the overall cost will come to:

Pencils (2B-3B)  -  £3.47
Tesco A4 white copier paper (75gsm)  -  £20
Masking Tape  -  £1
Post it notes  -  £2.50
Wacom Intuos 4 graphics tablet  -  £331

This is not including all that I already have and will use such as Adobe software and the lightbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment