Saturday 17 December 2011

Colour Scheme

Colour is something I have little experience in, which unfortunately for my film's readability it relies greatly on the colour and layout.  I have tried to do as much research as possible by looking at varied illustrations and background art on current films that is set in a forest environment.  I first set up a rough colour scheme of the film.  The beginning starts in blackness and at night therefore all very dark greens, then as the next days arises the greens get lighter until eventually turns to yellow then white.

Photobucket

With this, and knowing that my film is a journey from dark to light, and to help eliminate continuity errors and having a proper knowledge of what the creatures environment looks like: I set up the film's environment, and the more the creature makes her way up the pond the more lighter it gets.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment