Sunday 22 January 2012

Background Assistance with Deb

I knew I would need help with not just the animation but the backgrounds, so I found Debourah, a second year animation student and she was excited to assist me in the colour concept. 

Deb will have to be heavily creditted as she is helping a lot more that I origanally thought but from looking at my timetable and the amount of work it is needed and much apprieciated.
So far I have drawn up some rough layouts for each long shot of the film and given them to Deb for colouring for her to experiment with different colours and shades.  One colour scheme I was sure about was that at night everything to be blue, and for the tree trunnks not to be brown or black.  I have to make sure that I have a variety of interesting colours such as greens, blues, purples, yellow and orange.

These are her colour tests so far with the night scene:

Photobucket
This is the first night test, work of Deb
Photobucket
This is the lighter version, work of Deb
Photobucket
This is the darker version, work of Deb


Colour Journey:
night/storm - dark blue, bit of purple
wake up - dark green bit of blue, poss purple
sees the light - light green bit of yellow
leaves pond - light green yellow and a bit of orange



No comments:

Post a Comment