Sunday 22 January 2012

Animatic with extra scene

Added extra scene and gonna get feedback from Matt and friends soon to see if it marries well with the film and if it's work the extra few seconds of work to make the film's story and the creature leaving more powerful.




The extra scene does make the overall film 14 seconds longer but I think it's worth the extra effort if it gives the ending a greater impact.

Feedback with extra scene:
  • I had more crit about the music not fitting but my composer has not had time to come up with anything new yet but it is currently being produced.
  • In the animatic the timing is a bit off in some parts but I'm not worried about that too much and it will be fixed while I animate.
  • The angle with the hand might need to be tweeked as it's just not a very appealing angle.
  • Pablo brought up that the audience might think that's she's only leaving because her home is wrecked but I will make surer she is hesitant and fighting with the decision to to either stay or leave.
  • The character is now better understood.
  • Caroline liked the new scenes and the wind metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment