Sunday 13 May 2012

Finishing Line


Deadline Day!

Overall I feel considering time and my abilities I have produced the best I can.  There are some scenes I wish I could redo but simply do not have the time.  I feel I have developed my animation skills further and although have had not had as much time as needed to go back and change some mistakes or improve some animations, either it be technical or acting wise, I am pleased with the progress I have made.  As even though this is my final film, I am still young to the industry and still have much to learn.  I have a much better understanding of colour theory and environment tones and depth use.  If I get a chance to work on another personal project I will take into consideration all the aspects needed, not just the character design and performance.  I recognise in a way my film’s ending is very cliché but also learnt is extremely hard to stay away from the film clichés and get your point across.  I also realised that I probably bit off a little bit more than I could chew for the sheer amount of work this film took.  But I wanted a challenge and although I would like to go back and change some animated shots or improve the movement in some parts I just wanted to make a good film I would be proud of, which considering this is my first film I am.


Photobucket
Photobucket     

No comments:

Post a Comment