Sunday 5 February 2012

First animation linetests

This week I think was a good start, I've began the animating prcess of my film, a weeks worth of work had given me four shots, each a variety of shots and movements so it will be hard to tell if I will get the same amount of shot each week but I atleast plan to get the same amount of animation in seconds rather than shots.  I'm not wanting to have any other tutors seeing my film as I have put a stamp on changing the story any more or I will simply not get it finished, however I might see Leonie just to get her opinion on shot contruction, but nothing else. 

These are my first linetests for my film:


I don't think I will animate my film in order of scenes, I think I will just animate whatever scene/shot I feel like.  Some shots are gonna me more challenging than others so if I have atleast one long shot and perhaps three shorter shots I hopefully won't get too stressed and have a nice variety in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment